Galeria Krakowska Concierge is a service, completely free of charge, intended to guarantee not only convenient shopping, but above all pleasure in spending time in the whole centre. It is directed towards VIP Customers with a Concierge card.
The Concierge consultant will gladly answer any questions on site (the Concierge desk is next to the information point) daily from 2.00–8.00 pm or on the infoline, at telephone number +48 22 118 99 13, daily from 9.00 am–9.00 pm.
A list of shops participating in the program is available at the Concierge desk.
As part of Galeria Krakowska’s Concierge program, you can take advantage of the following services:
• free parking up to 3 hours
• assistance in car parking
• safe-keeping of purchases and their transport to your car
• delivery of ordered and purchased goods to an indicated address
• free advice by stylists
• assistance in day planning, e.g. restaurant reservations, beautician appointments
• organisation of children’s free time in the Mall, including birthday parties and other special events
• arranging meetings with brand ambassadors in chosen boutiques
• ordering flowers
• organisation of cleaning services, shoe or watch repair
• ordering taxis
• giving up-to-date information on restaurants, shops or services in the Mall
• assistance in choosing and purchasing presents or gift vouchers.
Additionally, you may leave your outer garments in the cloakroom, borrow an umbrella or wheelchair, and obtain an identification band for children.